Collection: Licensing Options

Please read the licensing information below to ensure you are covered correctly. Failure to purchase the commercial license for your business will result in a ban from using all files from Sweetly Savage Co. and legal action if necessary.

Commercial licenses ARE REQUIRED to sell printed transfers of any kind, stickers, waterslides, clear cast decals, etc.

Commercial license ARE NOT REQUIRED to sell completed items that use my designs. This includes Completed shirts, Completed sublimation items, and/or tumblers.

A single file commercial license covers the use of one digital design purchased from my shop.
A yearly
 commercial license covers all files purchased from my shop for an entire year. Single file licenses must be purchased with each file you purchase and plan to use for any transfers, stickers, decals, etc.

Please reach out to if you are having any issues!